Overview Search Downloads Submit file Up
Category: Orders
Page 1 of 410
Order by: Default | Name | Date | Hits | [Ascending]
Orders Files: 1228
Orders of Kerala Electricity Ombudsman  in pdf format
Erection of a Stay and Wire in the property of the complainant without his consent – P/323/2012 – P P Viswanath, Pathanamthitta.


The complaint is that the new Stay and its Wire erected in his property touches the rubber trees planted and is causing danger to his life and also prevent tapping of the rubber trees. The Stay was erected by KSEB to rectify the slanting of the electric post standing on the roadside and also to set right the sagging of the electric OH line crossing the road to the other side. The Forum held that the KSEB has erected stay even after it was objected. The KSEB ought to have approached the Dist. Collector and acted after getting suitable orders. The Officials are found to have exceeded their power.
Collection of OYEC charges by KSEB for providing connections to various flats/apartments in a High rise buildings– P/311/2012 and P/321/2012 – Jasmine Rajesh and K.C.Chandrahasan, Tvm.


The complete electrical works of 11 KV cable laying upto consumer premises from the nearby existing distribution system, erection of indoor transformer and all the allied HT and LT side works and terminal arrangement including LT metering panel in the high rise buildings were all done by the appellants themselves after incurring their material and labour costs and paying the supervision charges to KSEB. The appellants objects the collection of OYEC amounts by KSEB, since no additional work necessitated to give those electric service connections requested by them.
P 77/09 Mini Krishna Swamy Vs AEE Palarivattom


Change of Ownership of service connection - Special Deposit and Indemnity Bond insisted - Ordered to refund Special CD with Twice bank  rate of interest

Contact Us

D.H. Road & Foreshore Road Junction,
Near Gandhi Square,
Ernakulam, Kerala-682 016
Ph: 0484 2346488, Mob: 8714356488

Any Queries?

Send an email to

Do you Know?

Consumers should submit  petitions to CGRF first before appealing Ombudsman.

Visitors Counter